- Online Fee Payment How to Sheet.
- BC Ministry of Education - homepage
- BC Ministry of Children and Family Development - homepage
- Media Awareness Network - managing media in the home
- Chilliwack Community Services - homepage
- CCS - Settlement Worker in Schools newsletter
- Parent's Guide to Individual Education Planning - IEP information
- Learn about VAPING - Canadian Lung Association
- Chilliwack Gymnastics Club
- Parent Program
Information & Announcements
Vedder Middle News - Edition #1
Check out what Vedder Middle has been up, click here to view the VMS News - Edition #1
School Bus Registration
Does your child ride the school bus? School bus registration for the 2019/20 school year is open! Register early for up to three chances to win an iPad!
Inclement Weather School Closure Guidelines
Inclement weather conditions such as freezing rain, significant snowfall or high wind can occur during the fall and winter months. In such conditions, decisions on the opening or closure of school district facilities are made by the Superintendent of Schools, in consultation with management and supervisory staff, who have checked first-hand on the driving conditions, walking/sidewalk conditions, and general condition of buildings and accessibility to sites.
Week in Advance
Want to know what is happening this week at VMS?????
Check out our "Week in Advance" page here
Technology Acceptable Use Agreement
Parents/Guardians need to complete an online Computer/Technology permission form for their child as soon as possible.
If students do not have this online permission form complete they will not be able to sign in to any computer, Office365, or wifi. Please click here to access the online form.